Some people might think that making carrot cake is not easy.
Here we provide you with the recipe and tips which will make the preparation of carrot cake much more easy.
I have to confess that I made carrot cake few times but it never turned out to be the perfect cake you see in the patisserie.
Until I found this recipe and with few tips from my partner, I made it! 😉
So let’s start.
For carrot cake:
- 300g of Carrots (grated)
- 50g Almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 baking powder
- 1 vanilla pod
- 300g of plain flour
- 90g of sunflower oil
- 180g of crystal sugar
- A bit of salt
For the Icing:
- 200g of cream cheese (like philadelphia)
- 150g of caster sugar
- 100g of butter
- Orange zest from one orange
- Vanilla sugar
– Preheat the oven to 180°C
– Peel and grate carrots, remove all liquid from the carrots (pict 1)
– Put eggs into bowl and start slowly adding the sugar, it might take while but make sure that it remains creamy
– add bit of salt and vanilla pod
– at the end add oil to the creamy mix
– In different bowl mix all dry ingredients plain flour, baking powder and almond flour (Pict 2)
– Pass the mix trough a sieve and add it slowly to the creamy mixture (Pict 3)
– Add carrots
– Prepare bake tin (24cm) and put butter with flour or use baking paper (Pict 4)
Aaaand its almost ready👌
Put it into the oven which was preheated 180 °C and bake it for 45 min.
During the time when cake is baking in the oven, it’s a perfect moment to prepare frosting from cream cheese.
- In a bowl, mix softened butter with cream cheese (using electric mixer)
- When is creamy, add sugar, vanilla sugar and orange zest
- Add the frosting on cooled cake (+ decoration if you want 🥕🥕)
And that’s it👌
YOU MADE IT! ✌️😉😋