Have you ever wonder how to make delicious brownies?
So here goes the recipe which this time also have extra banana and coconut powder. You can also stick to the original recipe with chocolate and walnuts only but any version is delicious.
Don’t be scared, if you follow the recipe I can assure you that anybody can make great brownies 🙂
What are you going to need:
– 3 eggs
– 200g of sugar
– 200g of butter
– 125g of chocolate (with at least 64% of cocoa)
– 80g of flour
– 1/2 small spoon of salt
– 125g of walnuts
– 2 bananas
– coconut powder 30g
1. Preheat the oven to 165°C
2. Mix butter and chocolate in the bowl and you can either put it to the microwave to melt it down or in the saucepan.
3. Remove it from the heat and let it cool down.
4. Mix eggs and sugar in separate bowl and make it creamy.
5. Add salt to the chocolate – butter mix.
6. Add eggs with sugar to the rest (chocolate +butter+salt).
7. Add flour, coconut powder, bananas and walnuts (make sure you cut them into small pieces before adding).
8. Mix everything gently and pour it to the tray with baking paper.
9. Place it to the oven and set the timer for 25 min. (the time depends on how strong oven you have so I just take toothpick and check if there is still liquid when you place it in the middle of the brownie.
And that is DONE!
You made it, your homemade brownie is ready 👌👍😉