Cinnamon Rolls… definitely great invention and many people including us love it!
Here is easy recipe for busy people because the whole preparation and baking will take you approx 30min.
Its not the traditional recipe where you have to make the pastry and it takes a long time. In this recipe we bought the puff pastry so it’s faster and it makes it easier.
So get ready and let’s start💪
What do you need:
- 1 Puff Pastry (24cm)
- 70g of brown sugar
- Cinnamon to your taste
- 50g of milk (we put almond milk)
- 50-60g of caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 20g of butter
– Preheat the oven 200°C
– Prepare the puff pastry and add butter (you can melt the butter in the microwave)
– Mix brown sugar and cinnamon
– Spread this mix at the pastry
– Make holes to the pastry
– Roll out the pastry gently
– Cut the pastry into pieces and place it on the tray with baking paper
– Put in in the oven for 20 – 25 min
– Meanwhile prepare caster sugar, vanilla pod and milk in the pan and heat it for approx 5 min to make it creamy (its better if you start cooking it last 5 min before the cinnamon rolls are ready)
– Let the cinnamon rolls cool down and put this mix on top. Delicious ❤️
Aaand it’s done!